28 Jan Introducing StorIQ 2.0…
We’ve taken on board all the feedback, advice and new ideas from our customers and we’re excited to announce StorIQ 2.0. Our biggest release yet.
The StorIQ 2.0 release includes improvements to the core task management system, a new Projects module, and new APIs.
- For retailers with large store estates, StorIQ 2.0 will make their job much easier. We’ve introduced a new organisational structure to handle more complex businesses requirements.
We’ve upgraded our Files system, with improved navigation, previews and access controls. We’ve added new landing pages for a more engaging experience. Its a great alternative to a traditional intranet.
- We’ve improved the store database so StorIQ 2.0 can be the single source of store level information. That includes opening hours, departments stocked, services provided etc
Need an introduction to the core platform? – Click here!
We’re launching a new Module!
Our customers asked if we’d help them manage their international store opening programme. This became the core of our new Projects module. The module will help manage processes that get repeated throughout the year. Whether it’s a store opening, a refurbishment or a potential site evaluation. Whenever you have a standard set of tasks and documents that need completing and approving, Projects can help.
- It’s easy to create templates for projects, proposals or processes containing all the tasks and documents for project owners to submit completed proposals for approval.
- Completed proposals can be reviewed and approved if everything’s in order.
- All completed proposals – with all associated documents – are held in the system, making it easy to track activity and status.